Phil and Teds Sport review
Test score %
- Travel system
- World facing
In 2019 Phil & Teds updated its whole range of popular pushchairs, including the Sport, which is now known as the Phil & Teds Sport Inline. It used to have an auto-stop handbrake, but that's been replaced with a more common foot brake. There's also a new fold and suspension on all three wheels, which will hopefully mean its smoother to push. Find out if this is the case and if we discovered anything surprising about this pushchair in our review.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels3
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight20kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)10.0
- Contact phone number0203 0519264
- Manufacturer URLwww.philandteds.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
Top 10 pushchairs for 2019
Our top 10 best pushchairs include the best buggies for tackling rough terrain, top-scoring travel systems for transporting your newborn baby, and the best small and lightweight pushchairs, including cheap strollers for holidays
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.