British Gas HomeCare 1 review
Brand score %
British Gas offers several levels of boiler cover; HomeCare 1 is its most basic, covering boiler controls and an annual service. What do British Gas HomeCare customers think of the service they receive? Read on to find out how they rate its customer service, value for money and repair response time.
- Pros and cons
- What levels of cover does British Gas offer?
- What does this policy include?
- Manufacturer URLwww.britishgas.co.uk
- Sales Number0800 365 100
Costs and contract
- Payment incrementsMonthly
- Minimum contract12 months
- Cancellation feesNo cancellation fee if British Gas has not carried out an annual service or any repairs. A charge of £70 or £115 applies for any completed repairs and £65 for a completed annual service if you cancel within the first 12 months of the agreement and have had a breakdown, minus any premiums or excess paid. Charges will never be more than the total annual cost of the contract being cancelled.
How to choose the best boiler cover
Looking for the best boiler cover or boiler servicing contract? Which? will help you choose the best boiler cover from the best providers, according to thousands of customers. Know you’re in safe hands for your boiler repairs.
How we assess boiler cover
Which? reviews boiler cover from each of the top brands, including British Gas, Domestic & General, Homeserve, Worcester Bosch, to reveal the best. Here we explain how we review and rate boiler cover, based on our unique research.