If your flight is delayed or cancelled, you may be able to claim compensation or get a refund - it'll depend on the reason for the delay or cancellation. Our guides and free letter tools can help you claim.
- I had a flight delay, can I get compensation?
- My flight has been overbooked, can I get compensation?
- I had a flight cancellation, can I claim compensation?
- Denied Boarding EU Regulation (Regulation 261/2004 EC)
If you book a package holiday, you have rights under the Package Travel Regulations. This means descriptions of holidays must be accurate. Our guides help you claim if you’re unhappy with your holiday.
- Can I cancel my holiday due to unrest or natural disaster?
- How do I know whether my holiday is ATOL protected?
- How to claim if you're unhappy with your package holiday
If you arrive at your destination to find your hotel or self-catering accommodation is not what you expected or a problem arises during your holiday, our guides can help you make a complaint or claim compensation.
- I haven't got what I asked for with my holiday accommodation
- How to claim if your holiday accommodation was not as promised
- Letter to claim for unsatisfactory hotel accommodation
If you’ve been delayed on a train journey, you may be able to claim compensation. Our guides explain when and how to claim, what to do if you have a season ticket and any exceptions to compensation rules.
If you experience a problem before or during your cruise, such as unexpected itinerary changes, you may be able to claim compensation. Find out what regulations apply to package travel and what you need to do to seek redress.